The goal of the Lonesome Dove Chronicle is to:
- Keep lot owners informed on current issues.
- Provide Director votes on issues/changes.
- Produce articles of interest to lot owners.
- Keep lot owners informed of upcoming events.
- Provide photographs reflecting the beauty of the area or areas of interest.
- Lot owners wanting to share information about a trail ride, fishing, hiking or areas
of interest to LDR lot owners, can submit a small article of a couple paragraphs,
and 1 or 2 photos for possible inclusion in an upcoming issue.
Our goal is to publish a Newsletters every Spring and Winter. However, being that this is the 21st Century, visiting this website will always give you the latest information about the Association.
|Chronicle Fall/Winter 2012||Vol. 2, Issue 1 Fall 2006|
|Chronicle Spring 2012||Vol. 1 Issue 2 - Winter 2006|
|Vol. 1 Issue 1 - Fall 2005|